Crystal Reports 2011 Level 1
Course number: CRYS-CGI001
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the elements of the Crystal Reports interface.
- create and modify a basic report.
- use formulas to calculate and filter data.
- build a parameterized report.
- group report data.
- enhance a report.
- create a report using data from an Excel workbook.
- distribute data.
You will connect to a database to extract data and present it as a report.
This course is designed for people who need output from a database. In some cases, database programs have limited reporting tools, or such tools may not be accessible. Students may or may not have programming or SQL experience.
- Topic 1A: Explore Crystal Reports
- Topic 1B: Use Crystal Reports Help
- Topic 1C: Customize the Report Settings
- Topic 2A: Create a Report
- Topic 2B: Modify a Report
- Topic 2C: Display Specific Report Data
- Topic 2D: Work with Report Sections
- Topic 3A: Create a Formula
- Topic 3B: Edit a Formula
- Topic 3C: Filter Data Using a Formula
- Topic 3D: Work with Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Topic 3E: Handle Null Values
- Topic 4A: Create a Parameter Field
- Topic 4B: Use a Range Parameter in a Report
- Topic 4C: Create a Prompt
- Topic 5A: Group Report Data
- Topic 5B: Modify a Group Report
- Topic 5C: Group Using Parameters
- Topic 5D: Create a Parameterized Top N Report
- Topic 6A: Format a Report
- Topic 6B: Insert Objects in a Report
- Topic 6C: Suppress Report Sections
- Topic 6D: Use Report Templates
- Topic 7A: Create a Report Based on Excel Data
- Topic 7B: Modify a Report Generated from Excel Data
- Topic 7C: Update Data in a Report Based on Excel Data
- Topic 8A: Export Data
- Topic 8B: Create Mailing Labels