QuickBooks 2016 for Windows Advanced
Course number: QB10-CGI002
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create an estimate for a job and then convert it into an invoice.
- record business assets and liabilities.
- process sales tax.
- create and work with reports.
- process payroll manually.
- check the accuracy of accounting data.
- integrate other applications with QuickBooks.
You will examine how to use the advanced features in QuickBooks to create estimates, convert estimates into invoices, process sales tax and payroll, generate reports, review client data, and work with other applications.
This course is designed for users or accounting professionals who want to employ the advanced productivity and creative features of QuickBooks 2016.
To ensure successful completion of QuickBooks 2016, students need to have a basic understanding of the computer operating system. It is highly recommended that students take the QuickBooks® 2016 for Windows: Introduction course, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Topic 1A: Prepare an Estimate
- Topic 1B: Convert an Estimate into an Invoice
- Topic 1C: Customize an Invoice
- Topic 2A: Examine the Online Banking Features
- Topic 2B: Record Credit Card Charges
- Topic 2C: Record Depreciation on Fixed Assets
- Topic 2D: Record and Calculate Loan Accounts
- Topic 3A: Set Up Sales Tax Items
- Topic 3B: Identify Taxable Items
- Topic 3C: Apply Sales Tax to Product Sales
- Topic 3D: Pay Sales Tax
- Topic 4A: Create and Modify a QuickReport
- Topic 4B: View Preset Reports
- Topic 4C: Display and Customize a Graph
- Topic 5A: Set Up QuickBooks Payroll
- Topic 5B: Add Employee Payroll Information
- Topic 5C: Process Payroll
- Topic 5D: Make Payroll Tax Payments
- Topic 5E: Track Time
- Topic 6A: Create a User Profile for an External Accountant
- Topic 6B: Find and Fix Errors
- Topic 7A: Compose and Send Letters to Customers
- Topic 7B: Synchronize QuickBooks Data with Microsoft Outlook
- Topic 7C: Export Reports to Microsoft Excel